Cheers to another great year!
We had a great turn-out for our ClubPay HR Education Webinar and we look forward to hosting another this spring. We are particularly interested in hearing from you; tell us what topics you would like to see presented in future ClubPay HR Education events. Please comment your suggestions below and we will do our best to accommodate.
Our discussion with Mr. Brannen and Ms. Kell about the ten most common mistakes employers make that have potential to cost their Club tens of thousands of dollars; was eye opening to specific areas where more EEOC enforcement should be expected. In response, to those who were unable to join us we have composed a brief summary of our discussion with a copy of the power point presentation to share. We hope you are able to gain some practical tips to apply at your club and help avoid an employee lawsuit.
During this time of uncertain and sometimes confusing Federal and State employment regulations being imposed that can present economic challenges for non-compliance. ClubPay has enhanced Human Resource offerings to focus on helping Clubs improve efficiency in managing their employees, payroll and HR compliance processes.
Rely on ClubPay’s Human Resource expertise for…
(HRO) HR Outsourced Services Plus
- Separations - Documentation Guidance - Unemployment Claims
Administration - Turn-Over Analysis - Liability Avoidance/Mitigation Guidance - COBRA Administration - Former Employee Historical Data Retention
- Regulatory Compliance - ACA Employer Report - EEO Report –Vets 100 Report – Historical Reports – Regulatory Change Alerts – Compliance Guidance related to: employee handbooks, recruitment, selection, performance management, discipline & termination – Employment Law Guidance (FMLA, FLSA, EEO, ADA, etc.) – Personnel Risk Management Best Practices – Wage & Hour; Contractor Guidance
- Full Service Benefits Administration - Electronic Benefit Enrollment – Enrollment Communications & Tools – Carrier Connections – Employee Service Center – Statement Reconciliation – Client Advocacy – COBRA Administration – Leave of Absence Tracking – Employee Assistance Program
- Safety & Risk Management - Onsite Loss Control Evaluation –OSHA Log – Claims Management – Injured Employee Contract – Occupational injury/ illness Management Guidance - OSHA complete reporting system (including OSHA standard injuries), and Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Training & Employee Development - Training Tracking – Performance Management Tracking – On-line Training – Seminar Series – Onsite Training – Compensation Tracking & Management
- Employee Relations - HRIS – Employment / Life Balance Perks – Employee Relations Guidance – Forms Library – HR Help Desk
When you speak to a ClubPay Payroll/HR specialist, you’ll be assured to speak with a knowledgeable person who cares and has club industry expertise to help. This gives us a unique ability to help creatively solve even your most complex club payroll and HR challenges.
Would you like to learn how we may help reduce liability exposures for your Club?